- Roof coatings offer a seamless, fluid applied membrane while providing an energy efficient roof restoration that can extend the life of your existing roof system up to 20 years.
- Coatings provide a low maintenance and eco-friendly solution at a fraction of the cost of a roof replacement.. Coatings can improve the reflectivity of your roof, restore your roof, or preserve your existing roof.
CRM has experienced and sampled several waterproofing membrane systems the last 20 years. We have used Kemper America’s BRM
liquid applied membrane waterproofing system exclusively in applications over occupied (living) spaces.
CRM’s experience with the Kemper product line is that it is “bullet proof”, which is a rare statement to make in today’s market.
While CRM does offer and install other product lines as alternative options (i.e. Sika, Tremco, Gaco, American Weather Star) We refer to the Kemper membrane system as a “one and done”. We have experienced no leaks or product failures during our tenure with Kemper in over sixteen years.
Campany Roof Maintenance has a full-service, in-house sheet metal shop. Our computerized auto-brake, auto-shear and plasma cutter ensure accurate and efficient fabrication. Over 20 years of experience in fabrication, installation and welding.
Common metals used:
- Galvanized – provides a paintless finish or can be painted in a wide variety of colors
- Aluminum – versatile and durable
- Copper – enhances the visual impact of the roof and can be used to make a variety of beautiful custom, decorative pieces.
- Stainless Steel – virtually maintenance free and the least affected by environmental erosives.
- Pre-finished Metal – Available in a variety of colors
Common Fabrication Items:
- Gravel-stops and fascia
- Counter-flashing, through-wall flashing, and flashing for roof penetrations
- Gutter accessories and downspouts
- Coping covers and chimney cap